cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I056372
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Customer visits are a very important part of any successful business and they also leave you with lifetime experiences.

My personal experience in customer visits has always been "give and take".

Give - Present customers with the data and the details that can help them make right decisions in order to improve their business.

Take - In return you get feedback about how customer perceives our solution/product and how we can get better.

In general, meeting customers face to face is an experience that goes beyond business.

Here are some highlights of the experiences that cannot be defined in a sequence, but they come at different stages of your visits.

Culture - Meeting different cultures and learning best practices is always a great take away.

Surprises - meeting customer or colleagues as a surprise in the hotel or during breakfast is a possibility and wonderful opportunity to develop relationships.

Unfold -  During face to face meetings, we have an opportunity to open up along with Customers for detailed discussions and especially ones that are not possible in remote calls. This in turn develops a lot of trust.

Grow in confidence - As an employee, you will always grow in confidence by gaining more knowledge about customer, customer location, culture and various other things that you experience beyond business.

Unlimited Network - When you are away from home without your family and friends, you know their value. On the other hand, the positive side is you find new friends and family that gives a hope of home away from home. These family and friends can be customer, colleagues, hotel staff and others that become part of your life in this journey.Experiences just keep growing as you visit and it is unreal to cover all of them in a short story.

I am thankful to SAP, for giving the opportunities to fly around the world. It has developed me into becoming of who I am today - a proud one.