cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find/download SAP NetWeaver ABAP 7.03

MichaelWegelin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Using the search field in SCN as suggested to search for SAP NetWeaver ABAP 7.03 gives me a result that does not direct me to the SAP Store, but rather to the same page I initiated the search from.

I do not feel that this Feature is particularly helpful....

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hi folks

Links in the store seem to be working OK today now -- you get an email with a link. - ABAP 7.02 32 / 64 bit versions also available too.

One little irritant is the popup form where you have to check the boxes to agree to the conditions -- on a smallish laptop I can't move the popup screen so can't get to the SUBMIT button from the popup -- (on IE11 even in compatibility mode).  I have to reduce the zoom size to 75% (very small on a small laptop).

PLEASE DEVELOPERS DON'T fix these popup forms - sometimes people can't view the whole form. PLEASE MAKE THEM SCROLLABLE.

(The laptop I'm doing the download from isn't the one I'll be running the application on -- I'll do that at home with a nice big screen !!).

Cheers

former_member27
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

This is a good point and i will forward it to the relevant people.

Please note you are requried legaly to accept the terms and conditions like it was on the old platform.

Dedi