Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acronyms & Abbreviations Organization Level Objects

0 Kudos

Is there an acronym/abbreviation listing for the Organization Level Objects in SAP ECC?

I have found the following from looking-up 1 by 1 on Google; it would be helpful to have a document/listing with all that exist.

Example:

BUKRS (Company Code)

DISPO (MRP Controller)

EKGRP (Purchasing Group)

EKORG (Purchasing Organization)

GSBER (Business Area)

KLVAR (Costing Variant)

KOART (Account type)

KOKRS (Controlling Area)

LGNUM (Warehouse Number/Warehouse Complex)

LGTYP (Storage Type)

PLVAR (Plan Version)

SPART (Division)

VKBUR (Plan Version)

VKORG (Sales Organization)

VTWEG (Distribution channel)

WERKS (Plant)

7 REPLIES 7

AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions.

Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I'd like to recommend you with the following steps so you can get the most out of your community membership:

I also recommend that you include a profile picture. By personalizing your profile, you encourage readers to respond: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-profile.html.

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

All the best,
-Alex

Goto SU21 > select Environment > select authorisation fields.

Select option on that screen the reads 'Only Select Org

Level Fields' then execute.

0 Kudos

Thank you Leo, that is just what I am looking for :-).

0 Kudos

I totally get the need for an acronym/abbreviation listing for Organization Level Objects in SAP ECC. It would definitely be helpful to have a comprehensive document or listing with all the existing ones in one place. By the way, I'm new to this forum and still getting the hang of things. Speaking of unscramble chats, has anyone here ever had to decode or unscramble a particularly challenging message or abbreviation? I'd love to hear about it. It can be quite challenging to keep up with all the new acronyms and abbreviations that keep popping up.

0 Kudos

I saw another answer in my Inbox; however, could not reply as it was deleted. I did find Table USVART to have useable information. Thank you for the information.

0 Kudos

That was mine, I now see it's gone, must have hit a wrong button somewhere. You're welcome and thanks for sharing it here.

0 Kudos

Thank you Jurjen - much appreciated. The USVART Table makes it much easier to copy and paste the objects and definitions to our Security Requirements documentation and to help define the Object that is associated.