Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding search help to the field Unloading point in the transaction IW31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to add search help to the field ABLAD (Unloading Point) intransaction IW31.

There is no standard search help attached to this field so I cannot enhance the search help.

Please let me know if there is any way to attach my custom search help to this field using Exit or BADIs

Thanking you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyadarshan,

I too have a similar requirement and am breaking my head to get it done. Can you please let me know if you managed to solve the puzzle and get the answer for this ? If so, can you please share the information with us as well.

Regards,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below exit :- IWO10015 Maintenance order: F4 Help for user fields on operation

I believe to store the data u may need a custom Table

In our project we tried a different option have done system modification to Standard screen SAPLCOMK , Screen no 3020 - related to RECEIPENT & UNLOADING POINTS fields in Maintenance Order components screen , we have maintained Parameter ID values -related to these 02 fields for every user in his User profile , thus whenever that particular user creates maintenance order, details in his user profile will get populated in these fields ..

regrds

pushpa

PAVIN
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Puspha, 

I have similar requirement to add F4 search help to RECEIPENT field in component tab IW32. Could you please share more details or sample code on how to use IWO10015 Maintenance order: F4 Help for user fields on operation exit?

0 Kudos

Hello @PAVIN,

While we're happy that you've come to SAP Community to get an answer to your question, you posted your question as an answer in an old thread. Posting in older threads is not the best way to get guidance.

If you're looking for help, you should start a new discussion instead: https://community.sap.com/t5/application-development-discussions/bd-p/application-developmentforum-b...

Or you can ask a question in our Technology area: https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-q-a/qa-p/technology-questions

Best regards,
Anne