Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI to create purchasing group as blank in shopping cart SRM

JeetOP
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having the req. to set purchaing group field in shopping cart default value as blank, we are using BADI BBP_PGRP_FIND to create drop down list for this field.

i tried to pass blank record in table et_purch_data (which holds the drop down values) but it throws error in SC.

Kindly suggest.

thanks,

abhijeet.

6 REPLIES 6

JeetOP
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please suggest the wayto create purchase group by default blank

thanks

abhijeet.

0 Kudos

Hello,

what is your business need?

Why do you want to have blank purchasing group?

Regards.

Laurent.

0 Kudos

hi laurent,

The requirement is the default value of purchase group should be blank,user will select value from dropdown list(which is currently present but not the default feature).

thanks

abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

did you try Weddynpro Enhancement to set the index of drop down (CL_WD_DROPDOWN_BY_IDX)?

Other solution would be to create dummy purchase group and throw error message as long as this dummy purchase group is in SC.

This forces the user to select a valid purch group.

Regards

Stephan

0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

In our scenerio, we are using BADI BBP_PGRP_FIND inside which we are manually maintaining purchase organisation drop down value in internal table et_purch_data.

I tried with insert blank record with condition to read it if 'No purchase group' specified by user assuming it will create default field value blank but it throws error 'Purchase group missing'.

Regarding (CL_WD_DROPDOWN_BY_IDX) could you please elaborate?

thanks,

abhijeet

JeetOP
Participant
0 Kudos
Please suggest thanks, abhijeet