Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE to delete BP mobile number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue with BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE. I am trying to delete a BP's mobile number. I have filled the below 2 structures being passed to the BAPI. But the BAPI either deletes the telephone number or the mobile number of the BP. In fact it does so sequentially. The first time I run the BAPI it deletes the telephone number and the second time I run it deletes the mobile number. I want it to only delete the mobile number.

BAPIADTEL:-

TELEPHONE - 9986000000

R_3_USER - 3

BAPIADTEL_X:-

TELEPHONE - 'X'

R_3_USER - '3'

UPDATEFLAG - 'D'

I am also running BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after the 1st BAPI.

If any of you have faced this issue, pls let me know how you solved it.

Regards,

Deepa

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, the problem is the way you fill the structure "BAPIADTEL_X". Change the code as below

TELEPHONE - 'X'
R_3_USER - 'X'                    "changed from 3 to 'X'.
UPDATEFLAG - 'D'

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Your suggestion did not work. It just deleted the telephone number instead of the mobile number. Actually R_3_user =1 stands for telephone and 3 stands for mobile. This works well in the case of insertion and change. But somehow 'delete' gets confused between both the numbers.

Regards,

Deepa

asmund
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

I encountered the same problem - phones were not deleted.

The problem went away when we started filling out the entire structure, and not just the phone number.

You need to read the number from the FM BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_GETDETAIL and copy the entire BAPIADTEL line to BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE