Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_INSPECTIONPLAN_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

When Using BAPI_INSPECTIONPLAN_CREATE in test the following messages are initiated:

CP404 Enter another operation

CQCL008 Inspection Characteristics cannot be uniquely assigned to one operation.

We are testing using Tables: TASK, MATERIALTASKALLOCATION, OPERATION AND INSPECHARCTERISTIC.

Can anyone provide an example of the data which is required to get past this message and load inspection plans? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Just going by the error message, can you try giving multiple operations in the OPERATION table.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member

Just going by the error message, can you try giving multiple operations in the OPERATION table.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

Former Member

Hello,

This BAPI is used in the FM IDOC_INPUT_INSPECTIONPLAN_CREA.

Check the values pass to the BAPi in the debug mode and do the same in ur program.

Don't forget to reward the points.

Regards,

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have already tried entering multiple operations in the operation table with same result and debug with no apparent results any other suggestions? Am entering a minimal amount of Data

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to upload Inspection Plans using LSMW BAPI method and I am uploading one operation and one master inspection characteristic (we already created Master inspection characteristics) the problem i am facing right now is when I copy Master inspection characteristics to Inspection plans using IDOC field "CHA_MASTER_IMPORT_MODUS" as C it is not over writing lower limit and upper limit and target value.

it suppose to overwrite these 3 values and everything else should copy from Master Inspection Characterstic

Could some body please help me.

Thanks

sarath

0 Kudos

If you use CHA_MASTER_IMPORT_MODUS = C it will not overwrite the values . pass the parameter as N & in INSPCHARACTERISTIC-MSTR_CHAR pass the insp characteristics you created , upper & lower limit & mean values .

Also this BAPI does not use Commit work so you have to explicitely call the Commit bapi.

try this .

0 Kudos

Hi,

while implementing the same BAPI i m getting the following error

1. Specified object is not supported by this run

how to resolve this issue????

Thanks in advance

Hi,

while implementing the same BAPI i m getting the following error

1. Specified object is not supported by this run

how to resolve this issue????

Thanks in advance