Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC Program for J1IG

former_member199306
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have a requirement to develop BDC program for Transaction J1IG. In that I am able to upload details upto 10 line items for a material document.

but i stuck when there are more than 10 line items are available against a document no.

waiting for a valuable response.

Regards,

Bhupendra

6 REPLIES 6

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the problem you are facing, is there any table control there. here i am not able to check it

at J1IG.

Have you ever worked on Bdc , After that have you Succeeded using BDC.

0 Kudos

Yes table control is here and it shows 10 line items on screen. if we have more than 10 line items then we have to use page down. i also used OKK code P+, PEND etc. but unable to resolve issue

0 Kudos

First try with Any bapi or Any other Class, Don't try with bdc for table control,

Sorry may be you were expected Solution in bdc Table control.

Answer is you can not imagine or predict What type of error may comes,

It is varies from server, may be development may works, quality may not works,

Bdc is preferable like simple Screens .Xk02  Address updates like others.Mm Creation,

Mm particular field updates

other reason.

Suppose if the end user want to run the task(above task what you are doing now), using bdc, definitely he need access J1IG Transaction.others wise while doing bdc, system not allow the users if they don't have the access

hope you understood.

0 Kudos

Yes I understood.

please suggest if any BAPI is available for it.

0 Kudos

Dear Bhupendra,

Please try the BAPI from the below link :

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1593854

Regards,

Yance

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

As said in the note 11788 - Batch input, variable step loop or table control : "Please note that scrolling in a table control with the vertical scroll bar cannot be used in batch input. In the batch input you can only scroll in a table control if the application specifically provides and processes OK codes for this."

It means that when you record the batch input (SHDB), you have to NOT use the scroll keys, and find a work around to reach the 11th line : this may be achieved in some transactions by filling all the lines and pressing Enter (may automatically display a new page i.e. next empty lines), by using a "position" button, or by using a hidden function code (sometimes documented in SAP notes, or in SCN, or by looking directly at the dynpro flow logic).

Moreover, it is highly recommended to record (and play if CTU used with GUI connection)  using the "standard screen size" to avoid having a different number of lines according to the user.