Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blogs not showing my name

anversha_s
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I published few blogs, but the author is showing as "Former Member" rather than my name. Please help.

Eg

https://blogs.sap.com/2017/11/06/three-paradigm-shifts-in-digital-civilization/#

3 REPLIES 3

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see your name now; not sure what happened

The Op has at least 2 user IDs.

The question was posted via user ID ANVERSHA SHAHULHAMEED.

For posting questions you need the account to be set to public.

The blog was posted via userID Anversha S.

Probably at the time of posting the question the account Anversha S was not set to public.

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ANVERSHA SHAHULHAMEED,

I can also see that your blog is published & you have comment where you also replied. The blog post is from another id as is also mentioned by Vaselina. Showing Former Member can be from inactive profile or if you kept your profile as Private. Anyways we see the blog post owner name now in the blog-post

So, generally, the suggestion is to post blogs & ask questions from the same id as it would make 100% that you only are the author of that post. We also see there is a new blog post today, where also the Author name is reflecting well as per process

So, in that case, if you also see the same, you can go for close of this Question thread

Thanks,

Kaushik