Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot execute F4 in a field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in trx CS02 I cannot execute F4 in the field RC29K-STLBE is there a way to enable this ?

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in table TBRG whether any entry is maintained for Authorization object "C_STUE_BER".

When you press F4 for field RC29K-STLBE at back end it look into table TBRG and TBRGT against Authorization object "C_STUE_BER".

If no entries maintained then maintain entries first then try.

Thanks,

Vijay

5 REPLIES 5

franois_henrotte
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

look at OSS note 636384

it provides a matchcode for this field

0 Kudos

P.S.: The release is ECC 6, it seems relate to 4.6 and 4.7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in table TBRG whether any entry is maintained for Authorization object "C_STUE_BER".

When you press F4 for field RC29K-STLBE at back end it look into table TBRG and TBRGT against Authorization object "C_STUE_BER".

If no entries maintained then maintain entries first then try.

Thanks,

Vijay

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Just an addition question to maintain values in TBRG for authorization object "C_STUE_BER". From different forum i came to know that values van be maintained in the view V_TBRG from SM30.

But is there any standard transaction or spro customizing where we can maintain the authorization groups for authorization object "C_STUE_BER" ?

Thanks,

Naresh

0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

The SM30 option worked for me as well thanks ... but when trying to find where it is in customizing in brings up the "Define PRT Authorization Group" which is the same description when you do it via SM30 but contains different values and doesn't work like the SM30 view :S

Did you find the standard transaction / where it is in IMG?

Do you also know how to make the authorization group field in BOM header mandatory?

thanks and kind regards,