Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change ekko-zterm in ME21N/ME22N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I´m looking for change ekko-zterm field (Payment terms) in ME21N/ME22N Transaction that appears with default data. I want to show this field empty and that the user write manually (or F4).

At the moment I change the field in EXIT_SAPMM06E_012 using FM, but this exit only works when 'SAVE' or 'MECHECKDOC', but i want change this field before.

I try to put those FM in other exits (EXIT_SAPMM06E_006, EXIT_SAPMM06E_007) , but the program go to an infinite Loop.

Anybody can help me?. Thank you.

Regards.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can try this with BADI.

WDFR_BADIcan for this.If it is not wrking you need to go for Business transaction event

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I was seeing this badi and i don´t find payment terms nowhere.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with this BAdi ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST.

Regards,

Raju.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m trying in IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST~PROCESS_HEADER, and clear zterm field clearing ls_mepoheader-zterm, it´s ok, but now my problem is when the user writes the field, the Badi clear it and i want that it only happen once time.

I´m trying with a variable export/import to memory id, but memory id ever appears empty. Do you know how can i save this variable or if there is a standard parameter that was marked when the user did the change?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally i found a solution to resolve my problem with export-import with a variable in IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST~INITIALIZE that run once time only.

Flag the variable and export.

After in IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST~PROCESS_HEADER import this variable and clear it.

But now i have a new problem, that the methods only run successfully in ME22N and not in ME21N.

Anybody knows the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally solved the problem. There was a mistake in my code.

Regards.

0 Kudos

hi I have the same problem, can you help me?

0 Kudos

Former Member are usually no longuer active on the forum.

You can apply their solution, but don't use an export/import, better set an instance attribute of your implementing class so you only clear the field once.

0 Kudos

I solved it, with an enhacement in include LMEPOF00 on form "mepo_header_fill_zterm".