Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the user id using Bapi_po_change function module.

sri6666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i am using Bapi_po_change function module for PO item details change. while changing the Po item i need update the different user id insted of current user id. where i can pass the custiom user id in Bapi_po_change? i

7 REPLIES 7

former_member186746
Active Contributor

Hi,

If there is no option in the bapi then it's not possible. You might check if there's a badi or exit available. Another, more cumbersome way, is to schedule the piece of code in a job with the desired user as the one to execute it.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

0 Kudos

yah, i ran the bapi via job. but no use. its not changes

0 Kudos

More ever its report program.

sri6666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks, Rob

but we are ran this object foreground only. why becuse we are using editable alv for this PO item change.

kaman-thah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.

There is a BAdI called PROCESS_PO_CUST. Within the BAdI you can access the complete PO data. Give it a try, you should be able to change the user ID in there.

C ya,

Maic

sri6666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

its working through BAPI_PO_CHANGE , but we should run this bapi in background mode. before that change user id as 'ZUSER'

0 Kudos

If you are executing the BAPI via background JOB, just set the JOB step user to the desired user ID.