Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer specific Interpretation Algorithm in EBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

According to OSS Notes 597428 we need to copy the FM:FIEB_028_ALGORITHM as Z_FIEB_901_ALGORITHM. But same code will not serve my problem witout adding any required code.

Can any one help how to get the coding for interpreatation algorith for customer specific interpretation algorithm(901)?

Thanks in advance,

Uma

4 REPLIES 4

0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

I believe they mean just to take the interface. Which practically means to copy in the first step. There is no standard source code for 901 yet I suppose. It is just the value range in a domain what we see in customizing.

I'm sitting with the same thing. I want to get this KIDNO-logic from Norway working for Germany. The main question for me just now is: do I have to stay in function group F030 to create Z_FIEB_028_ALGORITHM or do I have to create a new function group?

What do you mean?

regards

Heinrich

0 Kudos

Our Electronic Banking transaction has been running well for several bank, we’re using MT940 format and for outgoing payment reconsiliation, we assigned external transaction type to interpretation algorithm 020 : document number search. Due to business transaction, I set new configuration for new bank, created external transaction type and assigned them to interpretation algorithm 015 (clearing transaction : selection using assignment). But when posting the file.

I got error msg : (F5 263) the different is too large for clearing. SAP was able to match the docs. (from SAP system vs. doc. from MT940) using assignment field, but look like couldn’t get the amount from MT940’s file, so it produce such error msg. I have checked the MT940 format, should be no problem with that.

former_member855676
Discoverer
0 Kudos

It sounds like you're looking for help with a specific coding issue related to an OSS Note and a customer-specific interpretation algorithm. Unfortunately, without more specific information about your problem and the code in question, it's difficult to provide a detailed solution.

However, you could consider reaching out to the SAP community or consulting with an SAP expert who could provide more targeted guidance and support. Additionally, reviewing relevant SAP documentation and resources may also help you identify potential solutions to your coding issue.

0 Kudos

This algorithm interprets the values in the note to payee fields of the electronic bank statement as either document numbers or reference document numbers. It checks whether the values fall within the document or reference document number ranges you entered when importing the bank statement. Prepaid Gift Balance