Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize ALV output on filter

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me resolve below issue.

We have a custom SE38 ALV report, at the end of the report we are showing the mean of the entries.

the issue is, when we filter the ALV then mean (mean of values of some column values) is not shown.

We also need to update the header above the ALV

I tried below ways to resolve the issue.

1) created a customized PF-Status and get the value of filter in form 'pf_status' . customized the output as per the requirement and again displayed the ALV

• due to this if user now click on filter the only option user will get the value selected first time so, user has to come back to original screen and apply the filter again
  • User has to click back twice, on first back screen with no mean is shown and then on second back original screen is shown.

Is there any way i can customize the standard filter output that is add the mean of some columns at the end with out changing look and feel.

Thanks a lot in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chirag Mangla,

Do you mean that even after applying filter to the displayed values you want the ALV to show the Mean Value?

0 Kudos

Yes, Satish Kumar Balasubramanian

we want to show the mean of the displayed values ( values are in seconds so can't use the mean option provided my the SAP) at the end of all the records.