Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Record from ALIPS

Abhijeet-K
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to delete a record on a given set of conditions from an internal structure ALIPS (declared in Function Group V60A in the top include LV60ATOP at line 296) that is of the type LIPS (a transparent table).

Can you suggest me the function module that can delete the record from this internal structure, as my custom enhancement include doesn't allow me to access the ALIPS variable directly in it?

Thanks.

-Abhijeet.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Can you plese tell me from where you are calling this..

I have observed the stucture ALIPS.. they are passing the ALIPS to some other structures also... may be there is cahnce to change it..

there are somany BADIS are called in that..

if you can tell from wher you starting so thai i can investiget on this.

0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

As you might have noticed, it's an SD module function group. Now, I am creating (editing, actually) a copy routine that checks a few conditions and if satisfied, it is to delete the record from the internal table ALIPS.

I have created and registered an NEW object (an include named as RV60B904) corresponding to the copying routine 004 in Billing Documents in the same function group V60A; the new routine is 904. In the 004 routine, you can see the list of the available work areas in opening comments. As, I am using the ALIPS structure in a delete statement inside the 904 routine - that is a new include - it's not allowing to access the pre-declared ALIPS data type.

Regarding the BAdI's, I commented the 'Enhancement Section' wallah lines.

I hope, this makes it clear.

-Abhijeet.