Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery note is not picking when creating invoice using BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE1

kirankumark2
Participant
0 Kudos

deliverynote.jpgI have a requirement to PARK an invoice with reference to delivery note. Invoice number is getting creating using BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE1 but Delivery note is not populated. i can not use BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_SAVE even there is a provision to pass delivery note because it is posting the invoice when we run standard program "RMBABG00" after SAVE BAPI.

Somebody provide me the structure and Filed to pass the Delivery note in BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE1.

invoice screenshot is attached for the reference

2 REPLIES 2

kirankumark2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for the Answer. Is there any way to PARK the document using BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_SAVE and posting program(RMBABG00), once it is Parked Business will verify and post manually. because SAVE BAPI and program RMBABG00 always post the documents. I can see Delivery note provision is available in SAVE BAPI.