Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct connect to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:443 failed: NIECONN_REFUSED(-10)

0 Kudos

Hello Community,

I have an issue that I have been looking for a solution but with no luck.
I made a report to send HTTP GET request to some websites, so it worked and i got return code 200, and also the html content of the page.

Then I put the same websites in an internal table, so my report will run in a job and send a GET request to each one of them, Then I got a dump on my job.

The return message is : Direct connect to domaine:443 failed: NIECONN_REFUSED(-10)

What make me crazy is that it was working and I didn't change anything then, so why it would stop working like that !!

I tried a lot of things :
1- I imported the certification of the websites to STRUST : Helped me to get the report work in the beginning
2- Check the log 2 in smicm , below some line of errors that I get , but i really don't know how to understand them :
<<- ERROR: SapSSLSessionStartNB(sssl_hdl=7f69b40275d0)==SSSLERR_ALERT_CERTIFICATE_UNKNOWN

SapSSLErrorName()==SSSLERR_ALERT_CERTIFICATE_UNKNOWN

[Thr 140092513355520] *** ERROR => IcmConnInitServerSSL: SapSSLSessionStartNB returned (-127): SSSLERR_ALERT_CERTIFICATE_UNKNOWN [icxxconn.c 3145]

HttpPlugInGetErrorText: Return ICM client error ccccccc for ICM error Connection refused(-41)

HTTP/1.0 404 Connection Refused. Server: SAP NetWeaver Application Server..Connection: close..SAP-ICMCLNTERROR: 411..

Another issue , is that now in the smicm-> go to-> services, I can't make the https port activ ? Could any one help me with that !!

Thank you for your help

4 REPLIES 4

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi, hicham_vi:

Welcome to the SAP Community! We're glad you've come here to get answers to your questions. If you're also interested in connecting with community members, please pay a visit to our Welcome Corner. You'll need to sign up, but it's a great way to interact with peers and connect with other experts!

Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I'd like to offer some friendly advice on how to get the most out of your community membership and experience.

First, please see https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers, as this resource page provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members. Second, feel free to take our Q&A tutorial at https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html, as that will help you when submitting questions to the community.

You should also make sure your e-mail notifications are turned on for "Comments and answers to my questions and questions I follow" at #communications -- so you won't miss any replies to your question.

In addition, I recommend that you include a profile picture. By personalizing your profile, you encourage readers to respond: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-profile.html.

I hope you find this advice useful, and please let me know if you require any additional guidance!

All the best,

--Jerry

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SMICM, select it and menu service > activate

0 Kudos

Thank you I hve already solve this activation, but yet I still have the same error !!

Ulrich_Schmidt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hicham,

the error NIECONN_REFUSED comes from the TCP/IT layer of the operating system and means that the hostname was accessible, but no one on that host is listening on port 443.

So it looks like the webserver that was previously running on port 443, is now shut down or something.

One point that is still unclear to me: from your question it seems that the ABAP side is HTTP client here (you are calling an external website using CL_HTTP_CLIENT, i.e. outbound direction). But then in your question you have a screenshot of SMICM, which shows the open ports of the ABAP system, so that would mean, the ABAP system is the HTTP server (inbound direction)?! If you are trying to be HTTP client, then SMICM has nothing to do with your current scenario.

Best Regards, Ulrich