Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable modification of components in MD12

0 Kudos

Hi,

my requirement is to disable possibility of of modification components list in MD12 transaction. So the component list should look excatly like in MD13.

Is this possible? What are the options? I have also my Z_MD12 and there is no problem to do this but when I go from, for example, MD04 to planned order modification I go to MD12 so I need to disable this also in the standard transaction.

Please help me.

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member194965
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Press continue in popup up to we will get.. Mean while you have to create screen variants. It will take you to table list.

Regards,

E.Ananthachari

9 REPLIES 9

former_member194965
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

With SHD0 to disable are inactive the list in standard transaction.

Regards,

E.Ananthachari

0 Kudos

Ok, but if I make variant of transaction there will be in fact new transaction, and when I go through MD04 to MD12 I'll still have standard MD12. Or am I wrong?

0 Kudos

No, You will get only variant transaction which is created.

0 Kudos

Ok, so another questions

When I'm making the variant in SHD0, everything is ok until I go in components (screen 115) in MD12, I have no values there so how I can make the fields output only?

How I can set my custom variant to be default for standard transaction MD12 when I'm not calling this transaction from my code but from the standard MD04 for example?

Sorry for so much questions but I've never done that before.

0 Kudos

Hi Tiru,

Nop. After processing the screen -115. you will get SCREEN ENTRIES popup with fields. so here we can select the INVISIBLE or OUTPUT ONLY check box.

Regards,

E.Ananthachari.

0 Kudos

Ok, but this popup don't have any entries, it's look like on the screen so I can't do nothing with fields.

former_member194965
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Press continue in popup up to we will get.. Mean while you have to create screen variants. It will take you to table list.

Regards,

E.Ananthachari

0 Kudos

You are the best, now if You can tell me how to assign this variant to be default for MD12 for all users. I've also created YMD12 using se93 and asssigning my variant to it but this don't work (when I test variant in SHD0 it's working perfectly).

Nevermind, I've done it Again thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Hi Tiru,

SHD0->STANDARD VARIANT tab->VARIANT GROUPS tab. Here create group name and add users.

Regards,

E.Ananthachari.