Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in standard search help S_MAT1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Searching of Materials by external material group.

Adding Z elementary search help through Z Append search help in standard S_MAT1 is not affecting the VA02 Line item materail search and MM02 material search.

Please suggest a way.

Regards

Mohamed Mansoor

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even I have change standard MAT1 search help and I am unable to see the change in VA03. Can you please let me know if you have figured out the solution.

Thanks

Van

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohamed / VAN DAN

I to want to expand the S_MAT1 search help found on VA02 screen material field RV45A-MABNR. I have appended MAT1 to S_MAT1 and generated. I can process S_MAT1 independently and see the expanded search help choices. But, in VA02, when the search help is invoked, the choices are limited. Did you determine a solution?

Jim

Former Member

Mabnr use SD_MAT1 not  S_MAT1  So add your Elementary Search help To SD_MAT1 and it will be shown in VA01/va02/va03

stephanpichler
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i was facing the same issue and however, append search help does not work for S_MAT1 (testing in SE11 successful, but not showing up in any dialog).
solution: you can append your searchhelp to MAT1_A and they show up in all transactions.

regards

Stephan