Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUMP MESSAGE_TYPE_X Program C_OI_ERRORS===================CP component BC-FES-OFF

former_member593006
Discoverer
0 Kudos

message-type-x.jpgHI I am getting the dump for one tcode .If the user selects the data from variant and executes the report the report gives dump but if execute the same report the report works correctly.

I have tried the same thing on users system for me it works again but for user it doesn't.

Can any one please help .I have analysed the Dump in ST22 but i didnt find anything useful in dump .

Program -

Information on where terminated Termination occurred in the ABAP program "C_OI_ERRORS============== in "SHOW_MESSAGE". The main program was "GP00O2TJBIYT2H6T3QC279GAFSA300 ". In the source code you have the termination point in line 4 of the (Include) program "C_OI_ERRORS===================CM00A"..

Message id - 0 SOFFICEINTEGRATION

Message Number - 016

This dump comes only in production system. Can anyone please help.

16 REPLIES 16

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to download the whole dump in a file, the header is not enough to understand the issu

george_credland
Participant

I believe this happens when the SAP GUI is trying to transfer ABAP report results to Excel.

Security settings in Excel (by default) pop up a dialog box asking the user if its o.k. to use macros. The data transfer via OLE then times out waiting for Excel and the program then fails assuming Excel isn't available.

I don't see a fix for it from the SAP side.

former_member82170
Participant
0 Kudos

was your issue was resolved? we have the same issue and wondering if you have any suggestions

0 Kudos

How did you solve it? I'm getting the same dump.

0 Kudos

I got the same problem on citrix environment. Did you find solution? Problem was with Office? old SAPLogon version?
Cheers,

sdonaldson
Discoverer
0 Kudos

If it is due to a failed previous download that timed out then start by shutting down Excel and starting it again and try the download again. Failing that reboot Windows and try again - one user had to do that to fix the issue. The following Note may add insight:

3104280 - Runtime error MESSAGE_TYPE_X occurred when exporting data to excel

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better show the image rather than the link.

It would be better to attach the text file of the short dump rather than the first page (as previously suggested).

In your case, the first page shows meaningless information.

Prasad_Dharavat
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Did you resolve the issue?

thomas_mller13
Participant
0 Kudos

This dump comes from the SAPGUI office integration. Does the user have installed the used office application? Is it the right version (32-bit or 64-bit)? Is this a 64-bit SAPGUI?

Regards,

Thomas

0 Kudos

Problem with Office installation/integration

There are some test tools provided by SAP, look for Test Tools for Desktop Office Integration (tools are available in SAP GUI directories)

Problem within the main program

Are your variants up to date with the program (check field catalog with the ALV consistency check, repair obsolete variant from RSAQ_REPAIR_LAYOUT_VARIANTS to BALVBUFDEL

0 Kudos

32 bit GUI

0 Kudos

And office is also 32-bit?

0 Kudos

Yes, it is

0 Kudos

Is it maybe office 365?

0 Kudos

Yes, you are right it is office 365

0 Kudos

I think, that won't work. But I am not sure. The SAP GUI needs the full ocx dlls. What is installed on the client PC where it is working?