Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while deleting a customer table

Softwaris
Participant
0 Kudos

When I try to delete a customer table which is saved as a local object I get an error stating that the table is still used in ABAP Dictionary. It seems that the customer table is still used in a customer program, but the program is already deleted! I deleted the program earlier and thus no longer exist in our system. I cannot find any trace of the program, but am unable to delete the customer table now. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Program name would have been of the table maintenance generator and you deleted it manually.

It should have been deleted from TMG .

Your problem will be resolved if you will create Table maintenance of the database table and then delete it again.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the where use list of table.

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about data elements,domains,Views,table maintenance etc.

Got se80 check the where used list.

Softwaris
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried using the 'where used' list but it still gives me the name of the program that I already deleted before. It seems that there is still some reference to the deleted customer program. When I double-click on the program in the 'where used' list it says that the program doesn't exist in the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Program name would have been of the table maintenance generator and you deleted it manually.

It should have been deleted from TMG .

Your problem will be resolved if you will create Table maintenance of the database table and then delete it again.

Softwaris
Participant
0 Kudos

Alright matey, that does the trick! Thanks for your input, really appriciate it!