Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-49 enhancement

shivangi_pant
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I am trying to find any exit or BADI for tcode F-49 for reversal of document. The package i retrieved does not show any of those. I can see BAPI for it but is it possible that no enhancement option is there for this tcode?

3 REPLIES 3

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DId you try to set a break point on class CL_EXITHANDLER method Get_Instance and run your F-49 ?

shivangi_pant
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes tried that but still unable to find anything. Also my requirement is the posted documents from f-08 should automatically be reversed from tcode f-49

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your exact requirement, with F-49 (FB31 in disguise) you have access to many BTE, BAdI, Substitutions and Validations as in most FI document input transactions. (There are already many thread on this kind of question)

Exact answer will depend on exact requirement (customer check, customer fields or table update, triggering some extra exent or process.)

• (BTE) IMG Menu Path: Financial Accounting -> Financial Accounting Global Settings -> Business Transaction Events -> Environment Info System (P/S) - e.g. 00001030 POST DOCUMENT: Posting of standard data
  • (BAdI) which ones did you try?
  • What did you try from FB08 to FBRA?