Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 Printing from other report

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm not very used to work with F110.. The client wants to replicate the printout from another custom report. I mean, whenever the payment run has been carried out but there is no printout, he wants to do it in another report.

Is there anyway to do it? a module function/bapi to do the same as F110?

Thanks!

Maria

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

You can attach a new form in SPRO > Financial Accounting (New) > Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable > Business Transactions > Outgoing Payments > Automatic Outgoing Payments > Payment Media > Make Settings for Classic Payment Medium Programs >Assign Payment Forms for Payment Method in Company Code (or country)

Also users can add some z-report in the last right tab, lower part (press F1 to get some standard report there to copy)

You could also read 3273670 - Automatic Payment Program - Transaction F110 - Standard behaviors guide and How-to scenari... and 3120298 - How to change report in F110 for proposal/payment list or for exception list (RFZALI00/10/...

0 Kudos

Maybe I explained it wrong.. what they needed was to use a submit to SAPFPAYM_SCHEDULE to print..

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos

So you are required to execute a report such as RFF110S, RFF110S_WF_LIST or RFF110S_WF_POSTPROCESSING.