Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function to read the delivery output type determination analysis

PraveenChitturi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way/function to read the determination analysis for an outbound delivery output type? The need is to identify the condition table triggered for a particular output type. So that I need to read the mail subject of the condition record.

Regards,

Praveen.

2 REPLIES 2

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

The function that display output determination analysis is COND_PROTOCOL_SHOW_NEW. You can easily check that - just go to debugger from output determination analysis screen:

However I don't think it will serve your purpose as the output determination log is only available during the output determination. It's not stored. Therefore you can't display the log when you are displaying a delivery or any other document with output determination.

I have understood your requirement as to be able to read mail title text maintained in NACE configuration for an output type. Similar to the output type MLGR for material documents:

If my understanding is correct, examine RSNASTSO report that processes MLGR output type. There you can see how the mail title and text are read - form routine SELECT_TITEL.

HTH, BR

Dominik Tylczynski

0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

Thanks for your prompt support. Yes. But the user choice is to read the subject from VV23 condition record.

Acutally the sap document from VV23 condition record will copy to NAST-TDNAME field. But in some cases, the TDNAME is creating the wrong document and the document is not available in the system to read the subject.

Regards,

Praveen.