Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greyout Material text in me51n and me52n when pressing enter

rahul_1996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

can anyone help me I need to grey out Short text field when the user enters material and press enter it will automatically become in disable mode and Short text comes up automatically.

i am giving screenshot of t-code me51n.

Please Help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can easily force the short text when material is not initial in a BAdI method such as ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST->PROCESS_ITEM, there use GET_DATA and SET_DATA method on IM_ITEM.

To deactivate input, 'grey out' field, you could look at method ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST->FIELDSELECTION_ITEM. But as you don't want to handle a customer field, you may be required to look at some implicit enhancement in FM MEREQBADI_FS_ITEM.

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can easily force the short text when material is not initial in a BAdI method such as ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST->PROCESS_ITEM, there use GET_DATA and SET_DATA method on IM_ITEM.

To deactivate input, 'grey out' field, you could look at method ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST->FIELDSELECTION_ITEM. But as you don't want to handle a customer field, you may be required to look at some implicit enhancement in FM MEREQBADI_FS_ITEM.

0 Kudos

Thanks men ! your answer helped me, thanks a lot it solved my query closing thread issue resolved