Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transport a deleted report documentation?

vziegler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I want to delete the info button from my report:

To do this, I press the Info button, press the "Edit Documentation" button in the subsequent pop-up window, and press Shift+F2 in the subsequent long text window to delete the documentation.

This makes the documentation and the button disappear in the system.

(The documentation is not needed because it is already available in a previous overview window in which several programs can be selected and executed. For this purpose <programname>_DOKU is transported.)

During the deletion process, I am not prompted to select a transport.

When I transport the report, however, the button is not deleted in the subsequent system.

The contents of my transport look like this:

(All objects are locked and the transport log doesn't show any errors.)

How do I get the change into my transport?

Edit:

I think the problem is that only three objects are imported:

Thanks in advance,

Vikram Ziegler

1 REPLY 1

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand why you have a documentation name suffixed '_DOKU'.

Do you have anything custom?

The standard feature of program documentation is:

• You create the documentation via SE38
  • INFO is displayed automatically if a documentation RE ZZZZZ exists in tables DOKHL/DOKTL of a program ZZZZZ (the documentation you type via SE38), and the transport is done automatically:
  • —— 1) via R3TR PROG ZZZZZ (when the program is initially created)
  • —— 2) or if the program/doc is already transported, any change of documentation is transported via LIMU DOCU REZZZZZ.
  • After the deletion is done, it can be transported to the next system(s) via LIMU DOCU REZZZZZ.