Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add custom fields in VA06 output ALV

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have a requirement to display 2 custom fields in VA06 outpu ALV screen. Can anyone guide me how do I add those custom fields in the layout and and also how do I populate those fields. I had a look into badi SD_OSO_MONITOR but did not get how I can use it.

Please help.

Regards

Mithu

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member

Hi,

Steps to add custom fields in the layout.

MONITOR_STATUS_LIST_ITEM is the item list structure . In case if you want to include your custom fields here. using append structure, include your additional fields and activate it.

In VA06 program, search for method set_col_item_technical, et_col_item_settings,  set_col_item_pos and using implicit enhancement give details of your custom fields and activate.

Similarly MONITOR_STATUS_LIST_HEADER is the header list structure. Follow the same method to implement.

Thanks,

Priya

0 Kudos

Hi Priya ,

Thanks for your inputs.. But can you help me with the method to write the logic for populating those fields. The above methods are for defining column position etc but first I need to populate the fields.

Please help.

Regards

Mithu

0 Kudos

Hi,

From which table you are going to include custom fields in VA06 Output. Based on that, you need to find Implicit enhancement to write the logic. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Priya

0 Kudos

Hi Priya ,

Does the implicit enhancement depend on the table for eg if we have fields from VBUK table then do we need to enhance method FILTER_FOR_VBUK_STATUS ..Please confirm.

Also can you let me know what is the purpose of the BADI SD_OSO_MONITOR->CHANGE_RESULT_LIST. Can I use it for my scenario.

Regards

Mithu

gsoria
Explorer
0 Kudos

hI! Could you please let us to know how did you solve this? I'm having the same problem. Best regards!