Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to deactivate the alv container in the subscreen at runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to deactivate the area of the subscreen with out displaying any thing on one conditon.

Plz help me out.

Thanks,

Ram

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you explain what exactly you mean by

"deactivate the area of the subscreen with out displaying any thing "

if you want to hide the subscreen area then there is an example in tcode 'BIBS' for Collapsible Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrugesh,

I have some fields on the screen and at the bottom i have placed a subscreen in a block,

and for some specific condition i dont want to display that subscreen which in turn contains an alv container.

I want the total subscreen area with any thing, as if there is nothing.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

then you can define one more blank subscreen and call that screen depending on your condition.

In screen flow logic

PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.
CALL SUBSCREEN sub_area INCLUDING prog dynnr. "<-- give the number of subscreeen dynamically in "dynnr"

say for example you have your screen with alv numbered as 9000 and a blank subscreen numbered 8000. then give dynnr = 9000 when you want to display alv & dynnr = 8000 if you dont want show any thing.

Edited by: mrugesh phatak on Dec 16, 2008 4:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrugesh,

Please let me know the procedure to deactivate the ALV container which is there on the screen.

and it is not in any subscreens.

Thanks,

Ram