Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do BDC on scrollable list (table control)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I need to do a scroll down on a list displayed using BDC. The list does not have a line position entry .

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are a lot of posts in this forum, concerning table control in BDC. This is the last one.

Svetlin

Former Member
0 Kudos

What transaction is it?

Rob

Vinod_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether there is an option for 'New Entry' in the screen when you do BDC recording. Most of the transactions has this. The logic works like this.

Enter the first line item.

Press the New entry button. Nothing happens here.

Enter the second line item.

Press the New entry button. The second line will go to the first line and second line is ready for input.

This way you always enter the new item in the second line of the table control.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Vinod

0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses but just FYI I am looking at Txn su01 under password change option.

0 Kudos

I don't think SU01 has a table control for changing passwords. Are you just trying to scroll down the screen? If so, checking "Dynpro Standard Size" when you start processing the session may do it.

If not, which screen are you looking at?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi,

SU01 has table control in it but not for password. Pls let me know which tab you are trying to use in it.

Thanks

Vinod

0 Kudos

The transaction is su01_nav (similar to su01) giving program SAPLSUU5 screen 50. Enter user id of the user you want to change the password. Click on the change password icon (shift F8) this will give a popup screen where you enter the new password and also list down all the systems and clients the user has access to as in program SAPLSUU5 screen 0400 with status PASSWORD. I need to do BDC in this screen for scrolling the list one by one. Works in online but not in BDC as scroll down in table control is what user command?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Either you can usge page down, otherwise start the recording with second line.

Cheers,

Sasi