Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out cluster deatails for pcl1

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all!

Any body can tell how to find out the details fo particular cluster in PCL1 tables, I was tried using the TCODE "PECLUSTER" but it gives only the description of the cluster, not all details(like keys and tables used) i wanna to find out all keys and tables used in particular cluster.

Thanks,

-palani

3 REPLIES 3

olivergrande
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hallo Palani,

for historical reasons not all clusters used in HCM have type that is defined in DDIC. Al least the payroll cluster have. But usually there are includes which describe the data structure. There is a naming convention for the include name: RPC<Number of Table><Cluster ID>00, e.g. Cluster B1: RPC1B100.

Transaction PECLUSTER shows a view on T52RELID. Using SE16 you can find out which Cluster are stored on PCL1.

With this you may find the information you need. If not, I only see the possibility to find a program writing or reading the cluster an having a look at the code.

Regards,

Oliver

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

maybe that will help you :

(or look the transaction PRTE)

data begin of common part cluster_definition.
include rprstr00.
include rpc1te00.
include mp56tt99.
data end of common part.

data : begin of itab_srtfd occurs 100 ,
           srtfd like pcl1-srtfd ,
         end   of itab_srtfd.

select srtfd
         into table itab_srtfd
         from pcl1
         where relid eq 'TE'
         and   ...

move itab_srtfd-srtfd to te-key.

rp-imp-c1-te.

If you want detail of the cluster tablees & structures look in the prog rpc1te00 the definition of the macro rp-imp-c1-te.

Regards

Frédéric

Message was edited by: Frédéric Girod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks problem resolved.