Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to programmatically read ATC Findings ?

SergioFerrari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC) results (findings) are extremely relevant and even if the online transactions SE80 and ATC provide great enjoy transaction with interactive ALV, it would be useful to access the data programmatically for example to create an history, to publish to an analytic component, to create a dashboard, to distribute them daily via abap2xlsx ans so on so forth.

ATC underlining tables are well structured but also very complex.

Header (1st level) is quite simple.

Results (2nd level) is instead complex; it contains Check title and Check message derived from the involved ABAP class dynamically.Message text (3rd level) is stored in encoded format as well as the related program line number containing the statement to be analyzed.

Do you know an hi-level API or any good extraction example ?

thanks a lot,

Sergio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Sergio,

please use the func /SDF/CC_ATC_RESULTS or the corresponding sequence of functions inside.

regards

Björn

4 REPLIES 4

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Sergio,

please use the func /SDF/CC_ATC_RESULTS or the corresponding sequence of functions inside.

regards

Björn

0 Kudos

Thank you so much Björn.

I'm locking for a system containing that program but I trust you in advance.

Best Regards,

Sergio

0 Kudos

Its not giving the check title, check message etc.

How to get these info ?

Please Help.

axel_jebens
Explorer
0 Kudos

I really recommend Bärbels post here: https://blogs.sap.com/2018/02/19/how-to-trigger-multiple-atc-checks-in-one-go/

My former answer was

There is an object-oriented API which you can use to create an own program based on class CL_SATC_API_FACTORY. Please check out the example program RSATC_API_USAGE_EXAMPLE. There is a remote-enabled API and example program, too. See program RSATC_API_REMOTE_USAGE_EXAMPLE.

Hope it helps!

Axel