Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Read an Business Object using Bol Programming

brkcnplt
Explorer
0 Kudos
 lr_order = lr_factory->create( lt_params )
Inside the lr_order , I can see the guid which is created (in ref_data). How can I move it also to an variable.

I did create as business object , and I want to read that object , Which method or class should I use ? And ıs there anyone who can explain me the purpose of this classes

cl_crm_bol_core
cl_crm_bol_entity_factory
cl_crm_bol_entity
if_bol_transaction_context
I have just start to study bol programming , but there is so much thing Im really confused.
2 REPLIES 2

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am not sure to understand what exactly you expect
if_bol_transaction_context

it is an interface (you could check in SE24); that means it is the contract between the class & outside. You have to use it. like that

data o_trans_context type ref to if_bol_transaction_context.
o_trans_context = new the_real_class( ).

When you will use it, you will be able to access only to the method defined in the Interface, not the additionnal method in the class.

cl_crm_bol_entity_factory

Should be a factory, it is a Design Pattern. The purpose of this class is to create an instance of the correct final class. That means instead of

o_class_instance = new the_class( ).

you have to use

o_class_instance = new cl_crm_bol_entity_factory( )->create( ... ).

the better with all these, is to find an example if you are a junior in Object programming & Design pattern

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

There are a lot of blog posts, questions and answers, about BOL, in this forum. Please read them and you'll get answers to the most simple questions.