Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to select Multiple Obselete Notes and reset it ?

KarthickD
Participant

Many of us might have come across this scenario where we need to reset obsolete notes but the mass reset might not work.
I have also, I thought the other way to do this is to manually reset Notes one by one.
Know what that's not the case we can select multiple notes and reset all of them at once.
It is a simple task to do so.

Just Click on the Note number "Not the Grey signal but the note number" and press 'F9'.

It will Highlight the selected note row.
Likewise select(Highlight) all the Obsolete notes using 'F9' and reset at once.

6 REPLIES 6

matt
Active Contributor

It was all going so well until then.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Please create a blog post if you want to share information. Please don't ask for "points", this has almost killed the forum in the past ("almost everybody" answering by copying other answers and asking for points, what a madness...)

KarthickD
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

Can you share the link where this content was posted already, i searched for places i did not get any.
Sorry if this was an already posted content and i am not authorized to post blogs yet so i thought sharing it through questions.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

I didn't say that.

My comment was about other people, between 2007 and 2013 I think, they wanted so much "points" that they just copied answers from others. I don't doubt that your answer is unique, my "point" was about "asking for points".

I think that anybody can write a blog post. For the first one, a moderator has to validate it, it takes a few days, and after that you can post any time.

matt
Active Contributor

I second that. Write a blog post; this is useful information.

(If anyone asks for points, I automatically downvote, as do many others - just a word of warning).

KarthickD
Participant
0 Kudos

Ohoo Okay got it matthew.billingham & sandra.rossi,
Thanks for saying.