Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent DDLS object package assignment

maxh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I created a DDL file using ADT in eclipse. Then I accidentally deleted this file. Fortunately I was able to restore it from an existing transport request using this guide.

The related CDS view works fine, however the package assignment seems to be inconsistent. The DDL file is listed neither in ADT Project Explorer, nor in SE80.

1.png

The object catalog entry (SE03) shows the correct package assignment though. Using the ADT dictionary search is the only way to access the file now. Renaming, deletion or changes on the package assignment are not possible here.

2.png

I tried to change the package assignment in SE03 and this guide without success.

Any advice how to restore the package assignment or at least how to get rid of the object?

Thanks a lot and best regards
Max

1 REPLY 1

former_member205436
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

sounds to me like the TADIR entry was not correctly re-installed. Have you checked the DELFLAG for the R3TR/DDLS entry in the TADIR? Is this flag set? If it is then I would suggest to copy your data definition and then to release the transport with the deletion. When the transport is released the DELFLAG should be re-calculated. Thereafter, if the DDL source was deleted successfully, you can re-create it.

Regards

Chris