Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in consuming web service call to CPI from ECC

mohammadaamir_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to send data from ECC ti SFTP using CPI with SOAP to SFTP synchronous scenario.

We have created a service provider based on FM, provided the WSDL to CPI for request creation, and created service consumer using the URL of the service definition. This is an asynchronous scenario with config showing as "Asynchronous reliable".

Then I created Logical port in SOAMANAGER with URL provided by CPI with RM protocol as "WS-RM 2005/02".

When I call the web service, it is not reaching CPI. I check in SRT_UTIL it is showing as "Incomplete Execution".

Please suggest how to resolve the issue.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

mohammadaamir_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jamy,

Message is not reaching to CPI at all. Logical port is pinging properly though.

Message is showing as "Incomplete Execution" in SRT_UTIL

OlgenH
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

There might be various reason for this. Are you using a proxy server in outbound? If yes you need to maintain the proxy setting when creating WS binding otherwise the connection will be terminated.

Also, use transaction SMICM to debug the call to CPI as that will show were the connection breaks. Raise trace level to 3 or high to get full details.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mohammadaamir.khan The user is an IA bot reported to moderation yesterday (see the "stupid" answer given here).

mohammadaamir_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Olgen,

The synchronous call to CPI is going properly and I am getting the response. The issue is happening when calling asynchronous call only. Attached is error or SRT_UTIL