Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in RFCUNIX 3rd party program

jatin_kashyap
Discoverer

Hi All,

Issue Summary

• 1.ECC 6.0 System has been migrated from Unix environment on premise to Oracle Linux 7 on MS Azure cloud.
  • 2.Unicode conversion has also been done for system.
  • 3.Kernel Version is 7.21 EXT PL900 on premise and has been upgraded to 7.21 EXT UC PL1317
  • 4.TCP/IP RFC with name IA_RFC_SERVER is failing on cloud build system.
  • 5.TCP/IP RFC with name IA_RFC_SERVER is being used by 50+ programs incorporated in various SAP jobs and is failing.
  • 6.RFC “IA_RFC_SERVER” is using a program naming RFCUNIX via external path /iface/PRD/ia/bin/rfcunix
  • 7.We have raised SAP OSS and SAP advised us to download the latest RFC NW SDK 7.50 and compile the C program RFCUNIX with latest libraries and for linux environment.
  • 8.C programmer has modified the RFCUNIX program and compiled the code for Linux environment with latest libraries
  • 9.SAP Basis team has registered the RFC program in gateway and tried making the connection test, and is failing.
  • 10. We have changed RFC as registered server program and C programmer also changed code and made it registered server program and RFC is working fine now.

Now current issue is that we are facing below issue while calling RFCUNIX program via ABAP program

CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR

Function TH_CALLSYSTEM not found

Any hints will be helpful.

Thanks

Jatin Kashyap

2 REPLIES 2

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi jatin_kashyap Thanks for posting your question. Please familiarize yourself with our SAP Community rules of engagements https://community.sap.com/resources/rules-of-engagement which outlines that it's forbidden to post private information. You can reach the answers to your questions here or all community member can contact each other via direct messaging. Prerequisite is following each other.

I have removed the private information.

Regards, Svea

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me rephrase your question and tell me if I'm right: your issue is that the ABAP program calls the function "TH_CALLSYSTEM" via RFC, and the target C program replies that TH_CALLSYSTEM is not implemented.

Can't your C program write a log file to help troubleshooting?