Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue related with Smartform/Output type/Message/CreatDelivery/Spool/VL32N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our system, for to define output type, the ZIB message is created.

This ZIB message type calls the IB_SMARTFORM.

Last month the samrtform IB_SMARTFORM was updated with new layout i..e added 3 more columns in the MAIN window.

When we are doing VL32N transaction ONLINE, in SPOOL, we are getting correct updated(with new 3 extra columns in MAIN window) layout smartform IB_SMARTFORM.

I have written a Z prog. in which am changing the(say, IB_DELVRY_01) INBOUND delivery, by doing BDC by calling VL32N tx. fine.

But, issue is that, when we are changing the IB delivery with my Z prog., in SPOOL, still, we are getting OLD FORMAT smartform - IB_SMARTFORM (i.e. we dont find newely added 3 extra columns)!!!!!!!!

1 - I dont understnad that, Why its happening like that?

2 - Why its pointing OLD FORMAT? Actually, the OLD FOMRAT shuld over written with updated fomrat right? then, Where this old format is sitting in the system?

3 - Instaed of debugging all VL32N, SAP code, Is there any pinpoint piece of code to look?

Satndard SAP VL32N is pointing correct layout, where as my Z prog.(where BDC is written for VL32N) is pointing OLD FORMAT!!! How to fix it?

thanq

Edited by: Srinivas on Jul 29, 2008 1:02 PM

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

no reply, will talk to functional guy