Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues while getting the Warning messages using FM - 'MRM_SRM_INVOICE_SIM'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

My requirement is to have a button in the MS Excel sheet called "Simulate Invoice Upload" and have the same functionality as that of how the transaction "MIRO" is run manually in Simulate mode.

Thing is that, suppose if we run the transaction "MIRO" and we get certain messages(errors, warnings) while we run manually, the same messages should be populated in the MS Excel sheet also when we try to Create Incoming Invoice from the MS Excel.

Now, the issue is that, when I was running the transaction "MIRO", I was getting 2 warning messages, but in the RFC(in which I was calling the FM - MRM_SRM_INVOICE_SIM ) I was getting only 1 warning message.... and this is relating to "Amount" check and one other for "Quantity" check was not coming in the RFC.

How can I retrieve both the warning messages in the FM call MRM_SRM_INVOICE_SIM ?

kindly provide me inputs and let me know if you need any further clarifications from my side,if anything is not understandable.

Regards,

Vishnu.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

The FM is 'MRM_SRM_INVOICE_SIMULATE' which was giving this issue.

We think it was not checking for 'Quantity' items, so kindly suggest us how we can get the Warning messages, same as that of how we get in the manual way using the transaction 'MIGO'.

Kindly give us your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Vishnu.

0 Kudos

hi Group,

we are still facing issues with the FM 'MRM_SRM_INVOICE_SIMULATE' which was not giving the Quantity check warning messages.

while doing MIRO manually, we were getting Warning messages:

(1)Quantity invoiced greater than goods receipt quantity

(2)Price too high (tolerance limit of 142,86 EUR exceeded)

but we were getting only the message while running the Tool(MS Excel) to Simulate the process:

(1)Price too high (tolerance limit of 142,86 EUR exceeded)

we were not able to understand why the FM 'MRM_SRM_INVOICE_SIMULATE' was not giving both the messages.

If you have faced similar issue, kindly provide inputs as to how to overcome this issue and get the messages(all messages we get while running the MIRO manually).

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Vishnu.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Same issue we are facing, have you got solution. Please suggest.

Anurodh
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue as in MIRO transaction giving warning message but when I use RFC giving error message. Have you got any solution please update.z