Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining two tables

uzair_1234
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where I am printing a sticker of medicine and two names come up while printing that is the first name is the product name and the below name is the generic name. Now the issue is that the name already comes as the generic name is from a table name TVM2T while the generic name I want is from the table T023T and the field name is WGBEZ. How can I join the T023T table? The tables used in the initialization are AFPO, STXH, MVKE, TVM2T, TVM5T, MAKT, MCH1, MARA, and T143T.

3 REPLIES 3

dukejib5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever i find my self in this kind of problem, i utilize SQVI with all tables,to find out about their joins.

Do the same, and you'll get visuals for table joins.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, you are talking about material pricing groups (TVM2T) and material groups (T023T).

You want to join T023T.

Are you asking which table refers to the material group among AFPO, STXH, MVKE, TVM2T, TVM5T, MAKT, MCH1, MARA, and T143T?

Are you looking for MARA-MATKL to be "joined" with T023T-MATKL?

(of course, better not joining T023T because it's a buffered table)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please indicate a more precise title for your question, like "which tables refer to T023T table" (maybe I don't understand the question, so please choose a better title).