Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIKE filter in CDS Analytical Query

rowieforms
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

Need your expertise.

We have a requirement that in the analytical query, we are trying to have a selection filter that if the user were to input a single value (for example: OP) for COLUMN A, it should return the records which that value. Currently, the query compares the values directly, so in the below example, it would only retrieve 3 records, not 4. Im looking for what functions like the "LIKE" in ABAP when trying to retrieve values.

I have explored @consumption.filter but found no specific settings that would be able to support this requirement. Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rowieforms
Participant
0 Kudos

This was solved by using a table function and in the class implementation. I used a nested select statement which got the wildcard values from another table on the where condition of the base select statement.

1 REPLY 1

rowieforms
Participant
0 Kudos

This was solved by using a table function and in the class implementation. I used a nested select statement which got the wildcard values from another table on the where condition of the base select statement.