Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo not printing for Zebra printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to print company logo after executing MIGO using Zebra printer. I have added the Zebra print parameters in SAPscript and uploaded the ITF file of logo to SO10 and from there copied to my SAPscript and tried printing, there is no logo displayed. I have tried using including standard text in sapcript with help of INCLUDE text statement that also is not working. Please help me to print logo using SAPscript for zebra printers.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If I directly printing the uploaded ITF file from standard text, I am able to print the logo. But when copy paste the same code in SAPscript its not printing. Please can anybody explain why?

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If I directly printing the uploaded ITF file from standard text, I am able to print the logo. But when copy paste the same code in SAPscript its not printing. Please can anybody explain why?

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Can you please let me know how you have solved the issue. Because i am also facing the same issue.

BR,

PM

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please can you attach the code here.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

0 Kudos

Hi Priya 

Is your issue resolved? Can you explain how ?

Thanks,

Anil