Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW recording

MartinHastik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

howcan i make a batch input recording available in LSMW which was created with SHDB before? (input for HR infotypes)

best regards

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Yes you cant pass an SHDB recording to LSMW as LSMW stores recording in different manner.

Please go through the following documentation which provides the clear informations for your query.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e04f8fc8-2ef3-2d10-dc8d-eb6fd0711...

Regards,

Kannan

8 REPLIES 8

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't (as far as I know). Just recreate the recording in LSMW, can't be that difficult?

0 Kudos

i know that it is possible..I did it before but cant remember

br

Martin

0 Kudos

ah ok, In that case just keep your old recording open on one side of your screen and in lsmw run again your transaction using the same buttons/codes etc.

0 Kudos

Hi,

problem is I try to do that for pa30 which is two screens. In LSMW recording when i press on edit it is not jumping in the next screen?

br and many thanks

Martin

0 Kudos

Just simulate a similar recording done in SHDB and then edit the recording done in LSMW adding the screens, steps, fields, etc, you aren't able to reproduce.

0 Kudos

OSS note 554635 - LSMW and recordings  explains that LSMW is not able to use a SHDB recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Yes you cant pass an SHDB recording to LSMW as LSMW stores recording in different manner.

Please go through the following documentation which provides the clear informations for your query.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e04f8fc8-2ef3-2d10-dc8d-eb6fd0711...

Regards,

Kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.