Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass completion of PO Confirmation control order Acknowledgment

JeroenvdVen
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all, I would like to complete the Confirmation Control of a PO with a click of a button. This takes too much time for MRP orders with 50 lines. Is there a faster way to fill in the Confirmation Control? Right now I need to change the Confirmation control to 0001, CC to AB, Delivery date and quantity for each line. I saw a video from somebody who could Display Confirmations with IW47, but I can't find that for Fiori. I just want to confirm that the delivery date and quantity is confirmed just as the PO. I think this should be possible with the press of a button... Can somebody help me with this? It would save me a lot of time. We just migrated to S4 HANA Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similar to classic MASS transaction on PO (BUS2012)  did you look at Mass Changes to Purchase Orders for FIORI?

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond, I don't think its possible to do Confirmation Control via Mass Changes to Purchase Orders. Or I don't have the autorization.