Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No batch input data for screen SAPLSPO1 0500

Malp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone, 

i have a problem which is "No batch input data for screen SAPLSPO1 0500" pop up when i tried the run program at the same time in different computer.The other computer took this error pop up and i don't know how i fix this situation.

Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

This dynpro corresponds to a confirmation pop-up, what is written in the messagem (execute batch-input in mode 'A')

I would suppose some 'lock' problem, so try to lock required record before execution of CALL TRANSACTION.

0 Kudos

Hello,Firstly thank you for reply

I changed the mode to 'A' and when i run the program from different computer i have no error and no pop up screen or pop up screen about like first issue so.

secondly im new about abap and i dont understand lock problem or i dont have a clue about how am i going to lock this record bf execution of CALL TRANSACTION.

can you explain more detailed please?
Best Regards.

First, read some documentation such as found in The SAP Lock Concept.

• I guess you have to run the same program simultaneously from two sessions/nodes to trigger the error (both runs attempt to update the same data and the second fails because the first locks the data).
  • Provide more information (which transaction do you call, is it a standard one?)
  • Execute in mode 'A' and before the final save/post execution, execute SM12 in another session/node to find which tables/records you are currently locking
  • You could set a break-point at start of FM of group SPO1 (FM name start with POPUP_TO_CONFIRM)

0 Kudos

At this time i researched about lock consept and i will do more research about it.

At your first point yes you re right i guess so,

Second Point Im calling the CK11N transaction its standard one 
At this point i have another error which is "Costing blocked for material X.Posting not possible.Do you want to cancel?"
And I checked the SM12 there is lock for main program which is contain call transaction ck11n (TRDIR) and COKAQ table 

0 Kudos

The text description of table OOKAQ 'CO Object: Control Data for Cost Elem. (Inttab for Enqueue)' is explicit.

The lock object sould be EKCOKAE (or S, look at SM12 which contains the nformation, lock object and key values) so you have to try to lock with ENQUEUE_EKCOKAE

• When sucessful, unlock with DEQUEUE_EKCOKAE followed by CALL TRANSACTION
  • Try a LOOP calling ENQUEUE_EKCOKAE using wait option til successful, prevent infinite loop with a maximal number of try, then abort

NB: An OSS note advises against calling this transaction as batch-input - 314528 - CO-OM, CO-PC: batch input in Release 4.6 (but provides no BAPI, sad)

Malp
Explorer
0 Kudos

By the way i tried the program in different computers with different material number i had still same errors. i do understand the got error with same material number on different computers but i don't understand why i got error with the different material number