Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO pricing details

former_member646648
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are going to implement a PO print layout. Is there any way to fetch the PO pricing details using FM/BAPI in PO printout.

Please Suggest.

Best Regards,

Basab

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you look at output NEU in NACE transaction under application EF you will see that it is configured with a Smartform (/SMB40/MMPO_A) as well as SAPScript (MEDRUCK), that already retrieve the pricing from PO. You can analyze what program tables these are accessing for pricing conditons.

Also ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING, that is used by SAP print logic in the above output routines, has logic to read PO data from memory buffer including pricing conditons. You can use export parameter DOC that has DOC-XTKOMV[], that has all pricing conditions. This is necessary, if you want to see latest changes on the PO in ME22N that are not saved.

In any case you can retrieve pricing conditions using BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL1 in structures POCONDHEADER and POCOND. But I think these will only come from the pricing that is already saved.

Best regards,

Vishnu Tallapragada

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you look at output NEU in NACE transaction under application EF you will see that it is configured with a Smartform (/SMB40/MMPO_A) as well as SAPScript (MEDRUCK), that already retrieve the pricing from PO. You can analyze what program tables these are accessing for pricing conditons.

Also ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING, that is used by SAP print logic in the above output routines, has logic to read PO data from memory buffer including pricing conditons. You can use export parameter DOC that has DOC-XTKOMV[], that has all pricing conditions. This is necessary, if you want to see latest changes on the PO in ME22N that are not saved.

In any case you can retrieve pricing conditions using BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL1 in structures POCONDHEADER and POCOND. But I think these will only come from the pricing that is already saved.

Best regards,

Vishnu Tallapragada

kjan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM: ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING - in exporting structure, DOC-XTKOMV[] you can find pricing data from relevant PO

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at BAPI BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL1 returned table parameters POCOND and POCONDHEADER.

Regards,

Raymond