Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Info Record Texts Upload

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am using the standard upload program RM06IBI0 for data migration of PIRs. I have a seperate file that has PO texts.

When I upload the texts I use the structure BRM06I --> BLINES to transport the text.

However, there seems to be no way of forcing the text to go into the right PIR text. I only have PO texts to upload but no matter what data I place in the BRM06I structure the LSMW always places the text into the Info Record Note text.

Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tony,

I hope the structure u are fillin g for the BLINES is correct..

rect type is 2 and

table name is LIBT.

Also from the description u have put in this posting I am assuming that u are also posting a header record with table TEBT. Please check if u are also passing KZLTX = 'X' through the file.

0 Kudos

Can anyone please send me the file format which should be uploaded while using this program form inforecords upload.

I am trying to upload but , lsmw is giving error during read file step "identification specification missing for source structure zbein0". zbein0 is source structure assigned to target structure bein0.

0 Kudos

Hi

I have encountered the same problem with material BOM creation.

The reason you get this message is probably because you didn't define correctly the identification field in the source structures.

In step 'Maintain source fields' you should define the first field of every structure as identification field by creating char field of length 1. Then from the tree view of source fields, double click this field (in change mode) and give appropriate value in field 'Identifying Field Content', meaning 1 for header structure, 2 for items structure etc.

This should fix the problem.

Best regards