Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resize nested table with QR Code in Adobe Form

dario_fiorillo49
Explorer

Hello everyone,
I'm having a few problems with an Adobe Form, because I have to display a table where one field is a QR Code and another one is a nested table:

dario_fiorillo49_0-1709717856180.png

The problem is that the QR Code is always top aligned or, if I make it bigger, the same happens with the rows of the nested table (when I have 1 or 2 rows):

dario_fiorillo49_1-1709718138797.pngdario_fiorillo49_2-1709718282420.png

If I resize the height of the nested table rows, there is too much space between a line and the next one:

dario_fiorillo49_3-1709718419423.png

Is there a way too keep everything aligned? I tried with sub modules and by removing the "h" parameter from the XML source, but it did not worked.
It would be good to center align the nested table rows, but I'm not able to do it because options are grayed:

dario_fiorillo49_4-1709718607375.png

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Tomas_Buryanek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try put Subform as a Field 5. And put QR code inside the subform.

That way you can freely position content of subform . For example align it in center (vertically).
But maybe it will not be possible with QR code which is calculated dynamically based on value.

-- Tomas --