Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP learning

0liver_Becker
Explorer

Hello everyone,I would like to start a self-study and want to create a mask in the ERP as a final project which shows me certain data fields from other functions / menu items.

How in this Example: project.png

I'm a complete beginner in customizing.

What would be a good learning Path here? Can you recommend tutorials or books?

I would like to be able to do such customize projects myself.

5 REPLIES 5

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you would like to print something looks like your screenshot ?

Do you have access to a SAP System ? or a Trial version ?

0liver_Becker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Exactly. I want to create a new mask that shows me the contents from other masks. I have access to a test system.

0liver_Becker
Explorer
0 Kudos

So my idea was to use scrapping. As well as in Python with "Beautiful Soap". something similar should also be possible in SAP. I then wanted to see which data fields I need in the VA03 (example), and then display this data in a new mask.

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand which tool you would like to use. Because a layout like this, for me should be a Form, meaning : Smartforms or Adobe Form. But I have the feeling you are speaking about HTML output.

0liver_Becker
Explorer
0 Kudos

then we got it wrong. The one with python should just be an example. My goal is to display the output in a new (Z-) transaction.