Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP transparent table with list of join tables used by an infoset

karbon
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I would like to know if there is table which stores all the join tables used by an infoset (used by a query).

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

Do you mean BW infoset or ECC (SQxx)?

For BW, see answer here: https://answers.sap.com/questions/8760947/table-containing-infoset-information.html

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Victor Apostol,

You can check in the table RSQTOBJ, in case you want to know all the relevant tables try using RSQ* in SE11 and you will find all the tables related to Infoset.

Regards!

0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer, unfortunately it does not help me.

I checked table RSQTOBJ and also the rest of RSQ* tables, none contain the actual tables from the infoset:

RSQACCMODE
RSQDIM
RSQDIMT
RSQFOBJ
RSQFOBJT
RSQIMPACT
RSQISET
RSQISETLOC
RSQISETT
RSQISETX
RSQONCOND
RSQRDB
RSQTOBJ
RSQTOBJT
RSQWCOND

So now I'm wondering if such table actually exist.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please answer Tammy question...

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor Apostol

The details which you are looking for is available in table AQGSBWMAP

Input your infoset name to CLAS and TAB has all the tables used in the infoset.

Tobias_S
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Same question here - is there an transparent table which includes all (SAP ERP) InfoSets (created with SQ02) including the tables & fields used by the InfoSet?

In our system table AQGSBWMAP does only have entries for a small percentage of all InfoSets, many InfoSets are missing in this table. We already found the program RSAQSHSG for the InfoSet description, but we definitely need a transaprent table for further analysis.