Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQ01 Error in generated report (Selection screen is too large) Message No. AQ366

andreagiugio
Explorer

Hello all,

I am getting below error while run the query with SQ01

I don't know where the problem came from. I just have 3 fields in selection

And just two fields in output

Below my SELECTION-SCREEN code in the infoset

SELECTION-SCREEN: BEGIN OF BLOCK b1.
  SELECT-OPTIONS: S_VKORG FOR ZRSD_VIN_STDFLOW-SALES_ORG NO INTERVALS.
  SELECT-OPTIONS: S_COD_OP FOR zrsd_vin_stdflow-CODICEOPER NO INTERVALS DEFAULT 'BP*'.
  SELECTION-SCREEN SKIP.
  SELECT-OPTIONS: S_VBELN FOR zrsd_vin_stdflow-SALESORD NO INTERVALS.
SELECTION-SCREEN: END OF BLOCK b1.
7 REPLIES 7

former_member429331
Participant
0 Kudos

Block might be exceeding its limits. Can you increase the frame width to its max and see ? In your fourth Screenshot ? Give a try,..

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you try to make it less wide by using BEGIN OF LINE?

SELECTION-SCREEN: BEGIN OF BLOCK b1.
SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF LINE.
  SELECT-OPTIONS: S_VKORG FOR ZRSD_VIN_STDFLOW-SALES_ORG NO INTERVALS.
SELECTION-SCREEN END OF LINE.
  SELECT-OPTIONS: S_COD_OP FOR zrsd_vin_stdflow-CODICEOPER NO INTERVALS DEFAULT 'BP*'.
  SELECTION-SCREEN SKIP.
  SELECT-OPTIONS: S_VBELN FOR zrsd_vin_stdflow-SALESORD NO INTERVALS.
SELECTION-SCREEN: END OF BLOCK b1.

andreagiugio
Explorer
0 Kudos

I tried as suggested by you but still get the error.

Do you have other solution? Thanks a lot

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to target someone, if this person has posted an Answer, use the button COMMENT, if this person is the Original Poster of the question he/she will be automatically informed, otherwise copy/paste their hyperlinked name so that the person receives a warning (NB: @ doesn't work/but typing this character will suggest hyperlinked names).

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

If you have such an error with selection screens (not limited to SQ01), run the program RSDBGENA to analyze the errors.

To know the program name corresponding to your SAP Query, use menu SQ01 > Query > More functions > Display report name.

DavidLY
Advisor
Advisor

The maximum size of a screen is determined via the profile parameter 'ztta/dynpro_area' (see Note 167229). Also check note 411214.

Please enlarge this profile parameter or shrink the selection screen by reducing the selections.
After this try to activate the affected queries in SQ01 again.

mateust
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, recently i facing this same issue and for me the solutions was review the code and look for some comma (,) when we set the option Fixed Point Arithmetic in the Global Properties can't fill constants variables with comma.